Would you like to discover the wonders of using UBA’s USSD codes for all your mobile banking needs? This article unveils a comprehensive guide on the incredible *919# UBA magic code, covering everything from registration and activation to its diverse functionalities, benefits, and more, all on A3Techworld.
UBA, a prominent commercial bank in Nigeria, presents a remarkable USSD code service that empowers its customers to seamlessly carry out various banking transactions directly from their mobile phones.
The UBA USSD code, *919#, serves as the key to unlock a plethora of banking possibilities, including balance inquiries, fund transfers, bill payments, and airtime purchases.
To embark on this journey of convenient banking, simply dial *919# on your registered mobile phone number and allow the prompts on the screen to guide you through your desired transaction.
Yet, it’s essential to go through a simple registration and activation process to make the UBA transfer code fully functional on your line. Take a look at the following steps to get started.
Table of Contents
How to Register & Activate UBA USSD Code
Follow these simple steps to activate the UBA USSD code and unlock the convenience of mobile banking:
- Open the dialer app on your phone and use the phone number associated with your UBA Bank account.
- Dial *919# and proceed.
- Accept the UBA mobile banking terms, confirming your agreement to the charges, by selecting “Accept.”
- To sign up for the UBA USSD code, choose option 1.
- Next, you’ll be presented with two registration options: a. If you have a NUBAN account number or UBA prepaid, select the appropriate option accordingly. b. If you are a UBA prepaid customer, opt for the “Prepaid with PIN” choice. c. For regular customers, select “Account with PIN.”
- Enter your UBA account number or prepaid number, as prompted.
- That’s it! You can now register and activate the UBA transfer code without the need for an ATM card. Just dial *919# and carefully follow the on-screen instructions to obtain your PIN and activate your mobile banking features.
With these easy steps, you’ll gain swift access to UBA’s mobile banking services, enhancing your banking experience on the go. Happy banking!
Updated List of All UBA USSD Codes
|Transactions||Airtime Top-Up Self|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*Amount#|
|Transfer to Other Banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|Airtime Top Up Self||*919*Amount#|
|Airtime Top Up Others||*919* Phone number*Amount#|
|Data Purchase Self||*919*14#|
|Data Purchase Others||*919*14*Phone Number#|
|Block ATM card||*919*10#|
|ATM cardless withdrawals||*919*30*Amount#|
|Dstv and Gotv payment||*919*5*2#|
How to Use UBA Transfer Code
To utilize the USSD code for UBA Bank, you’ll require a mobile phone with an activated SIM card registered under UBA. Once you have these prerequisites, simply follow these easy steps:
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- Choose the appropriate option that corresponds to the service you wish to perform.
- Follow the prompts to effortlessly complete the transaction.
For instance, if you intend to inquire about your account balance, just dial *919#, select “Check Balance,” and follow the prompts to input your PIN. Your account balance will then be promptly displayed on your screen.
It’s crucial to note that the USSD code requires a UBA account and a registered mobile number linked to that account. Additionally, be aware that there might be associated charges for utilizing the USSD service, so it’s prudent to confirm the exact fees with both your mobile network provider and UBA bank.
How do I find my USSD UBA account number?
You can get your UBA account number using the USSD code by dialling *919#, then following the prompts, and your account number will show up on your screen or be sent to you via SMS.
UBA Transfer Code To A UBA Account
The code to transfer from UBA to another UBA account is *919*3*uba account number*Amount#.
Here is how to send money from your uba account to another uba account:
- Dial the UBA mobile code, *919*3*Uba account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your Uba account.
- For example: *919*3*1234567890*5000#
UBA Transfer Code To Another Bank
The transfer code from UBA to other banks is *919*4*Account number*Amount#. The UBA transfer code to other banks allows you to send money from your UBA account to another bank account in Nigeria.
Here’s how to use this number:
- Dial *919*4*Account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your Uba account.
- For example – *919*4*0123456789*5000#
UBA USSD Code for Checking Balance
*919*00# is the UBA code to check your account balance. Once dialled, enter your PIN, and the money you have left in your UBA account will be displayed on your screen.
UBA No Wahala Loan USSD Code
The UBA no wahala loan is a personal loan that permits the user to spend enough money on a need they wish to sort out immediately. This need can be school fees, medical bills, weddings, emergencies, rent, etc. For more loan options, read our comprehensive list on USSD Code for Loan in Nigeria.
But, don’t worry you can still apply for it. Here is how:
- Submit a completed loan application form with the supporting documents at a UBA branch.
- Tender an offer letter explaining the terms of the no wahala loan and requirements after the loan has been approved.
- The loan will be sent into your salary account which is domiciled with UBA.
Transfer Pin For UBA
All UBA account users will need to create a secure transfer pin to perform mobile bank transactions.
The UBA transfer pin is a four-digit secret pin that is required to authorise all USSD banking transactions. If you feel your pin has been compromised, you can either reset your pin or deactivate your account.
To create your transfer pin:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your UBA account.
- You will be required to register with either your prepaid card or account number.
- Follow the instructions provided and create a four-digit mobile transaction pin.
- To reset your transfer pin.
To Reset Your Pin:
- Dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for next, then press the number 6 for next again.
- Press 4 for pin setup, and you will be presented with 2 options;
- Reset the pin using the account number.
- Reset the pin using a prepaid card, and choose your desired option.
- Follow the instructions, then you can enter your old pin and change it to a new 4-digit pin of your choice.
Forgotten Transfer Pin
In a situation where you forget your UBA transfer pin, you will no longer have access to USSD code services.
You will need to visit the nearest UBA branch to you and talk to a customer service agent for assistance to reset or reactivate your pin.