How to download and use UBA mobile banking app and internet banking, Finance on A3techworld. The UBA mobile banking app allows easy transactions. UBA mobile banking app is designed to give its customers increased control and accessibility to carry out transactions with ease.
With the UBA mobile banking app and internet banking end money to your other UBA account or someone else’s account in UBA or other Banks, The UBA mobile banking app is available to UBA account holders and can be downloaded on all mobile operating systems – Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
How do I activate my UBA mobile banking app? To activate and start using the UBA mobile banking app, register using your UBA debit card, UBA account number, and securepass, also a branch activation code for in-branch signup.
Or you can register using the UBA Internet Banking Instant Self-Registration:
- Register for UBA online banking CLICK HERE
- Click on instant self-registration
- Enter your details as required account number, and card details, and click on continue.
- Now create and confirm your password as required. Make sure you use the right combination and don’t share the password with anybody.
- Once you have completed the registration. Then you will be redirected to your dashboard
How to check BVN with UBA mobile banking
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on UBA Bank Nigeria is *565*0#. On the mobile banking app, your BVN is displayed under your account number.
How To buy airtime using the UBA Mobile banking app
As we all now know, the UBA mobile app lets you view account details, check available balances, make transfers, pay bills, buy airtime, and more.
- Launch the UBA mobile banking app.
- Click on airtime Top-up.
- Select prepaid or postpaid depending on your Plan
- Select self to buy airtime for yourself or select the third party and input the number if you are to recharge another phone number.
- Click on the network field to select your mobile service provider
- Click on a value to select the amount you to recharge
- Select the account you want to use.
- Lastly, enter your UBA mobile app PIN to authorize the app
How to get UBA Secure Pass
The UBA secure pass is a version of the mobile token, it’s part of an app, so it’s like a software token. Click here to get the UBA secure pass APK for android and click here to download the secure pass for iOS. After you download and install the UBA secure pass, open the app, and follow these instructions:
- Enter your User ID. You should have a UBA mobile banking or UBA online banking ID by how.
- Choose the country, and tap OK
- You will get a verification code, just insert the OTP code and tap OK
- You should now be logged in. Select: I’d like to Request a Secure Pass.
- Answer any security questions if you are presented with any
- Give your token identity a name and tap OK
- You will now tap Activate UBA Secure Pass when you’re prompted to activate your secure pass identity.
- If the application went fine, simply tap Next
- Enter a new 4-digit pin, ensure that it is one you can easily remember, then tap Submit to get your first token code.
- This code will expire after a set time, so you just have to log into the app every time you need to use the secure pass to have a new OTP code generated.