MTN Nigeria Beta Talk Plan Migration Code, Telecoms on A3 Techworld. MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards you with a 250% airtime bonus on EVERY recharge from N1 and above. It also offers special data bundles: 40MB at N50 and 250MB at N200.
If you have an airtime bonus, your calls, SMS, and PAYG data charges will be from the bonus but when you have no bonus airtime, all charges will be from the main airtime account.
All MTN prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. The prepaid customers currently on MTN Talk Talk, MTN Zone, MTN Super Saver, MTN TruTalk, MTN ipulse, and MTN Smooth Talk can be able to migrate to MTN Beta Talk.
Is MTN True Talk and beta talk the same? No, If you’re an MTN Prepaid customer, you can migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. You can migrate from MTN Trutalk, MTN Trutalk Plus, MTN iPulse, MTN Smooth Talk plus, MTN SuperSaver plus, MTN Zone, and MTN Talk Talk to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. The bonus airtime is available for local calls, SMS, and PAYG data.
How do I subscribe to MTN beta talk? You can migrate to the MTN BetaTalk plan via any of the channels below:
- Text BT to 131.
- Dial *123*2*1#
- MTN ChatBot.
- myMTN App: Login to myMTN App, select ‘Other Plans’ and select ‘BetaTalk’.
To use the MTN Beta talk plan, you have to migrate using the MTN beta talk plan migration code *123*2*1#, Alternatively to migrate to the MTN beta talk plan you can send BT to 131.
To check the MTN beta talk data bonus, simply dial *559#. And to check airtime balance and bonus airtime, dial *556#.
You will enjoy the following benefits when you are on the MTN BetaTalk plan:
- 250% bonus airtime on every recharge of N1 and above.
- Special bundles: 40MB for N50 and 250MB for N200
How much will I be charged when using the MTN Beta Talk Airtime Bonus?
|Local Calls||64k/sec (N38.40/min)|
|Local SMS||N4/SMS Capped at 75 weekly.|
|Local Data||N15.36 per MB|
Benefits Of MTN Beta Talk Tariff Plan
- You will always get 200% airtime bonus on every recharge of N100 and above.
- The bonus airtime will be valid for 7 days.
- You can use the bonus airtime for national calls, national SMS and PAYG data.
- Free 10MB data every week when you recharge with N100 and above.
- You can get 50MB data daily at the cost of N100.
- The free 10MB data will expire after 7 days from the time it is given.
- All calls, SMS and PAYG charges will be from the bonus airtime until it’s exhausted.