Fidelity online banking app – How to download, use, and log in. Fidelity online banking app is among the top best banking apps for Smartphones running on Android OS, iOS, and Blackberry OS. With this app, you can easily transfer funds, pay bills, purchase airtime, check accounts, and many more.
The Fidelity bank is a commercial bank in the country, with international authorization, licensed by the Central bank of Nigeria. It has been around since 1988, which gives it enough time to trust the bank with your savings.
In today’s article, we will discuss the benefits, features, and registration of the Fidelity online banking app for Smartphones. With that on my mind, let’s get started.
With the newly upgraded Fidelity Online Banking app, users can easily manage their accounts on the go 24/7 and 7days a week. Access to the bank app is convenient and secured, so you can bank how, when, and where you want.
How to register for Fidelity online app
To completely register for this on your mobile phone, you have to keep the phone number used in opening your account around you, because the bank will send you a code for activation.
- Install the Fidelity Online Banking app
- Click on “Sign Up Here”
- Enter your account number
- Now, Fidelity will send you the code tied to your phone number
- You will now create your own unique/desired usernames and password
- To make your accounts secured and for a future password reset, you will be required to create secret questions and answers
- In order to complete your sign-up and do transactions, you have to download the Fidelity token app.
- You can still complete your online registration from the Fidelity official website.
If you have not used your phone number before to transact, then follow the steps below to activate and create your pin.
- Dial *770# on your phone.
- Then select one and enter your fidelity bank NUBAN account number.
- Now your 4 digit pin to authorize your transactions.
- Now you can start enjoying instantly mobile banking using ussd code.
After registration, dial *770# and select the service you want. Read more on this page Fidelity bank transfer code.
How To Send Money Using Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
- Dial this *770*Account number*Amount#; e.g *770*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
- Now select beneficiary bank name.
- Proceed and enter your transfer pin code to approve transaction. Here recipient details will be displayed on confirmation, transaction will be completed and authorized.