iPhone XR full specs, review, features, and price in Nigeria on A3 Techworld. The iPhone XR is the third Apple phone that was launched alongside two others, iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX. Apple iPhone device was once rated as the cheapest iPhone in Nigeria, while others say it is the most impressive of all the 3 iPhones that came out this year.
ALSO READ: List Of Apple iPhones & Prices in Nigeria
The iPhone XR features a 6.1-inch Super Retina OLED display and offers a 64GB and 128GB storage option. The 2018 iPhone packs the powerful A12 Bionic chip and includes an impressive 12MP camera and 4K video recording. The cheapest of the bunch, the iPhone XR is actually the most affordable of the 2018 iteration of the iPhone. Starting at a price of $449 in Nigeria and worldwide.
The Apple iPhone XR features a Liquid Retina 6.1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch HD display with IPS technology. It has got a resolution of 1792 x 828-pixel at 326 PPI and a 1400:1 contrast ratio. It is a True Tone and a Wide color display (P3) with Haptic Touch and has a 625 nits max brightness.
Apple iPhone XR is powered by a Hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Apple iPhone XR runs iOS 12 and is powered by a 2942mAh non-removable battery. Apple XR supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging. The Apple XR supports face unlock with 3D face recognition.
Below are the key specs of the Apple iPhone XR:
- Display: 6.10-inch (828×1792)
- Processor: Apple A12 Bionic
- Front Camera: 7MP
- Rear Camera: 12MP
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery Capacity: 2942mAh
- OS: iOS 12
iPhone XR Price in Nigeria
The Apple iPhone XR price in Nigeria today is $365. Depending on the memory size, the iPhone XR sells between the price bracket of N235,000 to N310,000 in some of the popular phone stores in the country. For convenience, iPhone XR can be purchased from popular online stores in Nigeria.
It should be noted that certain factors affect the variation of how much the iPhone XR costs in Nigeria. These factors include the period of purchase, currency exchange rates, location, and other similar factors.
iPhone XR Full Specifications
- Announced: 2018, September 12
- Released: 2018, October 26
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 194 g (6.84 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame (7000 series)
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – for China
- Display Type: Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits
- Display Size: 6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 14.2
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Internal: 64GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM
- Main Camera: Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS
- Selfie Camera: Dual 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features: Sensors Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 2942 mAh, non-removable (11.16 Wh)
- Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi wireless charging
- Colors: Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Coral, White
- Models: A2105, A1984, A2107, A2108, A2106
- Price: $ 364.00 making it 150,000 Naira in Nigeria.
Design and Display
To the business of how it looks, the iPhone XR looks every bit like a flagship with thick surrounding bezels and the same metallic frame.
However, the bezels around the screen are a bit thicker and there is the fact that it is a bit chunkier. Also, it is water and dust proof with an IP67 certification like last year’s iPhone X.
This means the iPhone XR can stay in water up to 1 meter for 30mins unlike the IP68 label on the iPhone XS and XS Max. It is covered by scratch-resistant glass and with an oleophobic coating to prevent smudges.
The iPhone XR is bigger, but smaller when compared to the iPhone XS Max. Sporting the characteristical notch, the display has a size of 6.1-inch and a resolution of 828 x 1792 pixels.
There is no 3D Touch display but you’ll still be getting the True-tone display on the smartphone.
Hardware and Software
To be candid, the iPhone XR is a decent offering considering it is going to be featuring the latest Neural engine as the more premium models.
The Bionic 12 processor is the real deal when it comes to flagship prowess. Even if the RAM size has been reduced to 3GB on the smartphone, you’d still expect a stellar performance.
Unfortunately, the 512GB storage option is not available on the Apple phone XR but you will still be getting 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage space alternatives. The latest iOS 12 is on board too alongside Apple Pay, Siri assistant, and AI optimization.
Get the latest updates on all smartphones on a3techworld Nigeria, check out the categories below for more content.