In Demand AWS Cloud Certifications Preparation Books to buy in 2022. The Cloud world has captured the hearts of many organizations due to the kind of products and solutions that have come out of them. If your organization is contemplating a migration to the cloud or has just migrated to it, then having the right skill-set and Certification will most probably propel you to a new position in your career. Be AWS Certified now.
As companies increasingly shift workloads to the public cloud, cloud computing has moved from a nice-to-have to core competency in the enterprise. This shift requires a new set of skills to design, deploy, and manage applications in cloud computing. CISCO Certifications In Nigeria, Exam Fees & Details
As the market leader and most mature provider in the cloud computing space, analysts such as Gartner consider AWS a thought leader and point of reference for all of its competitors. In 2022, AWS continues to lead in public cloud adoption, and it currently offers 11 certifications that cover both foundational and specialty cloud computing topics. CompTIA Certifications In Nigeria, Exam Fees & Details
An AWS Certification will help the pursuer build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential, and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS (AWS). Best CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide To Passing The Exam
What are the best In Demand AWS Cloud Certifications Preparation Books to buy in 2022? This article provides some of the best books that you can take advantage of to learn and Certify your AWS Skills. Let us see the Study guides.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam 1st Edition
Joe Baron, the Author emphasizes that AWS has been the frontrunner in cloud computing products and services. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide for the Associate exam will get you fully prepared through expert content, real-world knowledge, key exam essentials, chapter review questions, access to Sybex’s interactive online learning environment, and much more. This official study guide, written by AWS experts, covers exam concepts and provides key reviews on exam topics.
The following are the topics you will encounter using the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam 1st Edition :
- Mapping Multi-Tier Architectures to AWS Services, such as web/app servers, firewalls, caches, and load balancers
- Understanding managed RDBMS through AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Aurora)
- Understanding Loose Coupling and Stateless Systems
- Comparing Different Consistency Models in AWS Services
- Understanding how AWS CloudFront can make your application more cost-efficient, faster, and secure
- Implementing Route tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS
- Applying AWS Security Features along with traditional Information and Application Security
- Using Compute, Networking, Storage, and Database AWS services
- Architecting Large Scale Distributed Systems
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- Understanding of Network Technologies Relating to AWS
- Deploying and Managing Services with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Elastic Beanstalk.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate SAA-C01 Exam 2nd Edition
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate (SAA-C01) Exam is your complete and fully updated resource for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification. The authors, Ben Piper, and David Clinton have a wealth of experience in their relevant domains and they give it all to you in this guide. It is one of the best In Demand AWS Cloud Certifications Preparation Books to buy in 2022.
This invaluable Sybex book covers all relevant aspects of the AWS Solutions Architect job role, including mapping multi-tier architectures to AWS services, loose coupling, and stateless systems, applying AWS security features, deploying and managing services, designing large-scale distributed systems, and many more.
All exam objectives are covered and therefore you will be ready for the following:
- Designing Resilient Architectures
- Defining Performant Architectures
- Specifying Secure Applications
- Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Defining Operationally Excellent Architectures
- Understanding the Well-Architected Framework
- Applying the Five Pillars of Good Design
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam SAA-C01) 1st Edition
This is an authoritative guide that fully addresses the knowledge and skills required for passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. Joyjeet Banerjee, the author, works as an Enterprise Solutions Architect with Amazon Web Services. He crafts highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business needs.
By sharing his expertise in this guide, you’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
The following are just some of the items you will enjoy using the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam SAA-C01) 1st Edition:
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Define Performant Architectures
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally Excellent Architectures
- 130 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Training Notes 2019: Fast-track your exam success with the ultimate cheat sheet for the SAA-C01 exam
The SAA-C01 exam covers a broad set of AWS services. The aim of this AWS Solutions Architect Associate study guide is to provide a detailed list of the facts you need to know before you sit for the exam. It is based on the latest version of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C01) exam that was released in February 2018.
Being a best-selling author and successful IT instructor with more than 20 years of experience in the industry, you cannot go wrong with his Solutions Architect Associate Training Notes.
Complete the book and you will be ready for the exam through:
- A deep dive into the SAA-C01 exam objectives with over 240 pages of detailed facts, tables, and diagrams – everything you need to know!
- Familiarizing yourself with the exam question format with the practice questions included in each section
- Use their online exam simulator to evaluate progress and ensure you’re ready for the real AWS exam.
AWS: The Complete Guide From Beginners To Advanced For Amazon Web Services
If you are completely new to AWS and would really wish to be hand-held as you learn about it from scratch, then this book is suitable for you. Julian Gramm in the book covers the basics with an end-user (perhaps a business owner or business executive) who cares less about the technical parts of its implementation to help you make an informed decision having understood what makes it different from all the other cloud computing service providers out there.
The book goes deep and wide, answering almost every question you may be having about AWS from different angles. With that, you will enjoy having an in-depth understanding of AWS. It is one of the best In Demand AWS Cloud Certifications Preparation Books to buy in 2022.
The following are some of the topics you will get in the AWS: The Complete Guide From Beginners To Advanced For Amazon Web Services
- Why cloud computing is the way to go to get any business, irrespective of its size, to a global scale
- How Amazon ended up developing AWS so that you understand why it is so critical
- A complete overview of AWS’ service offerings
- In-depth understanding of AWS features that make it stand out from the rest
- Myths about AWS that you ought to stop believing
- Key building blосkѕ in the AWS еnvirоnmеnt that make it a perfect solution to adopt
- How relying on AWS can transform your business for the better
- Weaknesses of AWS that you need to be aware of before adopting it
- Oрtiоnаl AWS suрроrt sеrviсеѕ that you can use to enhance user-experience
- And much more