How to withdraw money from an ATM without a card in Nigeria, through cardless withdrawal innovation. Getting cash from an ATM without a card is now easy.
In this post, you will learn how to withdraw money via the ATM without your Visa card, Verve card, or Mastercard. (How To Block Your Bank ATM Card in Nigeria Immediately)
Cardless cash withdrawal enables customers to withdraw cash securely and conveniently for everyday usage and purchases. Various banks in the past few months have launched the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ facility from ATMs.
Cardless withdrawal is also known as the ‘Cash-on-the-go’ (COTG) system. It works through the Instant banking service portal using the USSD dial option. Most barks now permit this feature to work with banking apps too.
Below we highlight several ways to perform cardless withdrawal with GTB, UBA, Keystone, Ecobank, Access Bank.
How to withdraw money via the ATM without your GTB Naira MasterCard
1. GTB cashless ATM withdrawal through Internet banking:
- Log on to internet banking with your User ID and Password
- Click “Account Transfers”
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATM machine close to you, click ”Cardless withdrawal (GT-Rescue)”
- If you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click ”Paycode (Cardless withdrawal)”
- Complete displayed form with your
- “Mobile number”,
- “Account to debit”,
- “Terminal type”,
- and “Cash-out amount” etc.
- Confirm details captured are accurate and completed
- Enter “answer to secret question”
- Enter “Token code”
- Click the “Submit“ button to complete your request
2. GTB cashless ATM withdrawal through Mobile Banking:
- Download the GT-World application on your “Playstore” for Android phones, “Appworld” for BlackBerry phones and “Applestore” for IPhone
- Log on to Mobile Banking with your User ID and Password
- Slide your finger on your Mobile phone to display outstanding menu items
- Click “Cardless withdrawal” options on the “Banking” module
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATM machine close to you, click ” Cash out (GTBank ATMs)” option
- If you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click ” Cash out (All ATMs & POS)” option
- Complete the form displayed
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your “4 digit PIN” or “Token Code” and click “Done” to complete your request
3. How to perform cardless withdrawal on any ATM directly from your phone using the GTB USSD code:
- Dial *737#
- Input ”8” to select next page
- Input ”1” to select cardless withdrawals
- Input ”1” or “2” to select either “GTBank” or “Other Bank”
- If Option is “Other Bank” then, enter “Terminal” as “1” or “2” to select “ATM” or “POS”
- Input ”Amount”
- Enter any 4 digit code to set your “Cash-Out PIN”
- Enter your pre-selected 4 digits PIN to complete the cardless withdrawal request
4 ways to withdraw cash from a UBA ATM without a card
1. Withdraw cash from a UBA ATM without a card using your fingerprint
On the UBA ATM Menu, select Cardless, select Biometric Option, then place your right thumb on the scanner for 5 seconds. After that, follow the prompts to complete your transaction
2. Withdraw cash from a UBA ATM without a card using the UBA USSD code n your phone
Dial *919*30Amount# from your registered phone number and select the ATM Cashout option and get your Cashout PIN. On the ATM, select pay code and follow the prompt
3. Withdraw cash from a UBA ATM without a card through Internet banking
On Internet Banking, select Cardless Withdrawal to get a Withdrawal Code. On the ATM, select Cardless Withdrawal, input the withdrawal code, and follow the prompt.
4. Withdraw cash from a UBA ATM without a card through the UBA mobile banking app
Select Cardless Withdrawal from the menu and create a 4-digit Cashout PIN. On the ATM, select Paycode Cashout and follow the prompt.
How To Withdraw Money From Ecobank ATM Without Card Using USSD Codes
- Locate the nearest Ecobank ATM then follow the steps below.
- First you need to activate Ecobank ussd codes banking on your device. Then proceed with the steps below.
- Dial *326# , select cardless withdrawal.
- Choose Xpresscash option.
- Then generate an e-token usually 8 digits.
- Press Enter on the ATM, then select Xpress cash.
- Enter your e-token and follow the instructions to withdraw.
- Once it is successful, wait patiently for the ATM to dispense your cash.
How To Withdraw Money From Keystone Bank ATM Without ATM Card
- Dial *7111#
- Select ‘Other Services’
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal’
- Select ‘Account Number’
- Enter Amount to withdraw (minimum amount is N1,000)
- Create a 4-digits PIN for use on the ATM
- Enter your 4-digits USSD PIN to confirm
- Successful/Failed Notification
- Receive paycode/cardless withdrawal digits via SMS.
- Go to the nearest ATM and click on the CARDLESS PAYCODE option.
- Input the paycode and 4-digit PIN created.
- Withdraw cash
How To Withdraw From Access Bank ATM Without Card Via USSD Code
Once you have activated access bank mobile banking codes, follow the procedures below to withdraw from access bank ATM card.
- Dial *903# from your phone and select “Withdraw Money” option
- Press “ATM Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal. Make sure that you keep the reference code save.
- Locate the nearest Access ATM
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.
- Select Access Money and Input your Phone number, Amount requested for withdrawal, and the transaction code received and press continue.
- Wait patiently your cash will be dispensed.