How to subscribe to Glo YouTube social media data plan, Telecom on A3 Techworld. Glo launched YouTube-specific data plans for its subscribers to ensure more affordable access to the popular online video content aggregator.
What is the Glo YouTube plan? The Glo Youtube is a time-based plan that comes in four price packs- ₦50 for 1 hour, ₦130 for 3 hours, ₦50 for 5 hours (Night), and ₦200 for 7 hours (Night). Glo promises a fair usage policy on each of the plans with a fixed volume.
- ₦50 for 1 hour YouTube
- ₦130 for 3 hours YouTube
- ₦50 for 5 hours YouTube night bonus
- ₦200 for 7 hours YouTube night bonus
The Glo YouTube data plan is quite similar to that of Airtel YouTube Night bonus and MTN YouTube Night plan. The new time-based plans will allow customers to stream their favourite YouTube videos for as low as N50 per hour.
With the new Glo YouTube data plans, you can now watch YouTube videos as much as you want. This plan is only for YouTube app or YouTube Web, downloading YouTube videos with this plan will result in deduction from your main data balance.
To subscribe and activate the Glo YouTube social media data plan, you simply need to dial *777# on your Glo SIM card, choose Data > Buy Data > Social bundle, and you choose YouTube Bundle to activate it.
- All you have to do before you can be able to subscribe to this youtube social plan.
- Is to dial the code *777*# then select the option to buy data.
- Then side to the social bundle before this youtube plan seems to be a social bundle too.
- Now select the youtube bundle which you will be provided with a different type of youtube plan.
- And one of the plans entails the Glo Youtube N50 plan that tends to be the cheapest one.
For other YouTube bundles that give you access to only YouTube – you can get 100MB for ₦50 that lasts for a day, ₦100 to get 200MB for 7 days, and ₦250 to get 500MB for 30 days.