How to share a photo album on your iPhone using iCloud, and let any of your friends view and add photos to it.
Apple has made sharing photo albums with other iPhone users simple. In fact, you’ll only need to use your iPhone’s Photos app, as long as you’ve enabled permission.
Before you begin the whole process; Update your iPhone to the latest iOS and Set up iCloud on all of your devices.
Also, make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices that you want to use with Shared Albums.
To turn on Shared Albums on your iPhone with iCloud simply:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top, above “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.”
- Tap “iCloud” at the top of the page that opens.
- You’ll see a list of apps that use iCloud. Tap Photos, at the top.
- Use the slider to enable “Shared Albums” if you haven’t already.
How to create a new shared album
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button.
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How to delete a shared album
- Open the shared album.
- Go to the People tab.
- Tap Delete Shared Album.
If you’re looking at your list of shared albums, you can also tap Edit, then tap the Delete button to delete a shared album.