How To Remove Expired Subscriptions On iPhone, iTunes & Apple TV. Do you have expired subscriptions you do not plan on renewing? This is a simple guide on how to remove expired subscriptions on iPhone and when these subscriptions disappear on their own. Similar post – How To Tell If An iPhone Is Charging While It’s Off
If you’re wondering how to delete expired subscriptions on your iPhone, I have some bad news: you can’t remove expired subscriptions from the Subscriptions list in Settings. But that doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck with them forever.
How to Delete Expired Subscriptions on iPhone – Unfortunately, there’s no way to manually delete expired subscriptions on your iPhone. While there is no way to remove expired subscriptions, they will automatically disappear a year after they were canceled. Here’s how to view your recently expired subscriptions:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Scroll down to view the Expired section with your old subscriptions listed beneath.
How to Cancel iTunes Subscription on PC
To cancel iTunes subscription on PC:
- Open iTunes on your PC. If you don’t have the app, you can go ahead and download it
- Click on ‘Account’ on the top left corner and select “View My Account”
- Enter your Apple ID password to open your account information
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Manage”
- This will show you a list of your subscriptions. Locate the iTunes subscription and click on ‘Edit’ next to it
- Click on ‘Cancel subscription’ and confirm when prompted to complete the process
To cancel iTunes subscription on PC via the website:
- Open music.apple.com on your browser
- Click on ‘Try it Free’ and then ‘Sign in’
- Enter your information to sign in
- Then, click on the profile icon or your photo in the top right corner and select ‘Settings’
- Scroll down and click ‘Manage’ in the subscriptions section
- In the ‘Edit Your Subscription’ window, click ‘Cancel Subscription’ and confirm when prompted to complete the process
How to Cancel Apple TV Subscription
To cancel an Apple TV subscription using an iPhone or iPad:
- Open “Settings” and click on your name
- Select “Subscriptions” – this will show you your active and expired subscriptions
- Click on “Apple TV” and then select “Cancel Subscription”
To cancel an Apple TV subscription on a MAC:
- Open ‘System Preferences’ then your Apple ID
- Select ‘Media and Purchases’
- In the subscription section, select ‘Manage’
- Click on ‘Apple TV’ and then select ‘Cancel Subscription’
To cancel an Apple TV subscription on the Apple TV website:
- Open AppleTV in your browser
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- Once signed in, click on the account icon at the top of the page and tap ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Manage Your Subscription’ and then click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
To cancel an Apple TV subscription on your Apple TV:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Apple TV
- Click on ‘User and Accounts’
- Open ‘Your Account’ and click on ‘Subscriptions’
- Then, click on your current Apple TV subscription and select ‘Cancel’
How to Remove Card from Apple ID with Active Subscription
To remove a card with an active subscription from Apple ID:
- STEP 1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad
- STEP 2: Under “Settings,” navigate to “iTunes & App Store” and tap on it
- STEP 3: The next screen will display your Apple ID at the top. Tap on it to go to where you can manage your payments.
- STEP 4: You will see all your added Visa and Mastercard as your payment methods on the next screen.
- STEP 5: Select the card you want to delete from your list of payment methods
- STEP 6: Tap on the “Remove” option on the right side of your payment method.
How to See What Apps I’m Paying for on my iPhone
Follow this process to check the subscriptions you’re paying for on your iPhone:
- STEP 1: Open the App Store app
- STEP 2: Click the sign-in button or tap on your avatar at the top right of the screen.
- STEP 3: Click on the “View Information” option at the top of the window
- STEP 4: Tap on “Manage Subscriptions”
- STEP 5: The next screen will display all the recurring subscriptions on your iPhone.
Here is how to turn off auto-renew on iPhone:
- STEP 1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone
- STEP 2: Find the “iTunes & App Store” option and tap on it.
- STEP 3: Tap the “Apple ID” field at the top of the screen
- STEP 4: Tap “View Apple ID” You may need to sign in.
- STEP 5: Tap on “Subscriptions”
- STEP 6: Under the “Active” section of the “Subscriptions” screen, find the subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
- STEP 7: Tap “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the subscription
To use your Apple account balance for in-app purchases:
- STEP 1: Add what you would like to buy to your “Shopping bag”
- STEP 2: Tap “Checkout,” but don’t choose Apple Pay
- STEP 3: Look for the “Apple Account Balance” option so you can use it for payment.
- STEP 4: Enter the amount you want to use and tap “Apply” in the top-right corner
You can follow the procedure below if you want to remove a pending purchase on the App Store:
- STEP 1: Open the App Store
- STEP 2: Tap on “View My App ID”
- STEP 3: Go to “Settings”
- STEP 4: Go to “Account Information”
- STEP 5: Click on “Manage Purchases” at the bottom of the “Account Information” screen
- STEP 6: Click the “Cancel” button to the right of the item you want to cancel.
One way to get Apple Music free without a credit card is by using or redeeming an iTunes card. Below is a step-by-step guide for following this procedure:
- STEP 1: Open the iTunes Store on your phone
- STEP 2: Tap on the featured section
- STEP 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Redeem” button.
- STEP 4: Below the next screen, click on “You can also enter your code manually.”
- STEP 5: Enter your gift code and click on the “Redeem” button.
To delete an app permanently from iCloud:
- STEP 1: Open the “Settings” app from your Home screen.
- STEP 2: Tap your account name at the top of the “Settings” page.
- STEP 3: Tap on “iCloud“
- STEP 4: Select “Manage Storage”
- STEP 5: Tap on “Backups”
- STEP 6: On the “Backups” screen, you’ll see a list of devices that are connected to your iCloud account. Select the device containing the apps you want to delete.
- STEP 7: Tap on “Show All Apps”
- STEP 8: Toggle the switch next to the app you want to delete
- STEP 9: A pop-up message will appear at the bottom of your screen. Tap “Turn Off & Delete” to complete the process.
Follow the steps below to change your iPhone’s Apple store country without a credit card:
- STEP 1: Go to your “Settings” app
- STEP 2: Tap on the “iTunes & App Store” option
- STEP 3: Click on your “Apple ID”
- STEP 4: A pop-up window will appear on your screen. Select “View Apple ID” from the menu.
- STEP 5: Tap on “Country/ Region”
- STEP 6: Click on “Change Country/ Region”
- STEP 7: Select the country you want
- STEP 8: You will see a “Payment methods” section at the top of the screen – select “None” from the options.
You won’t need a credit card after this process. How To Cancel Your Netflix Subscriptions And Stop The Billing
What Is the Apple Subscription Refund Policy
The Apple subscription refund policy does not support refunds by the customer support team for subscriptions purchased via the App store.
To request a refund:
- Open reportaproblem.apple.com on your browser
- You will be prompted to log in, so fill in your Apple ID login details
- Click on the ‘I’d like to’ dropdown under ‘What can we help you with?’
- Select ‘Request a refund’ from the dropdown menu
- After doing this, a new dropdown will appear, click on ‘Tell Us More’ to open the dropdown
- Select your reason for the refund and click ‘Next’
- Then, select the subscription or purchase you are requesting a refund for – it could be more than one
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the top of the page to complete the process