How to recover Telegram account, Telegram Tech guides & hacks. Telegram is a very helpful application. It provides you with free communication with people all around the world, you just need to have internet access in order to use it! You are able to send texts, images, and also videos to the people that you are having a conversation with on Telegram.
The app is very easy to use, and many people around the world are currently using it. Telegram gets around 200 million new users a month. We will try our best to explain the steps to you, just keep reading this guide to find out how to recover your lost Telegram account.
If you have lost your phone, username, password, or something else, do not worry. There is still a way to recover your Telegram account. We will explain the steps to you. Keep reading, and you’ll find out how to recover your Telegram account.
How To Recover Telegram Account without phone verification number
The first question is, did you also lose your phone number too? No. We assume that you informed your operator about the lost phone and that you have a new SIM card with the same number in your hands. Well, if that is the case, you will be able to bring the account back in just a few minutes. This process should be done on a desktop, it is going to be easier and more practical.
- Open Telegram in your web browser and try to log into your account regularly, using your phone number, like you always do.
- Now, you will see a new message appear on your computer’s screen telling you that they have sent a confirmation code to your phone and asking you to enter that code in the selected field. Since you have your new SIM card that will not be a problem for you, just enter the code and click on the login button.
Now when you have recovered your account, you need to make sure that no one else is using your Telegram account on that phone that you have recently lost. Follow these steps to restrict any kind of sessions on that lost phone:
- When you are in the app, look for the three lines menu to open some options.
- Find the Settings section there and click on them to open some new additional settings.
- Scroll down a bit until you see the Active Sessions sections, then click on that.
- Among many options, you will need to find the Terminate all other sessions and click on that too. This is going to stop all other sessions and restrict the usage of your Telegram account on all other devices. So you do not have to worry now, no one except you will have access to your Telegram account.
Recovering Telegram account using a third-party application
There are many third-party apps that will help you recover your Telegram account if you have, perhaps, also lost the phone number and you cannot get back into your account.
We recommend you use this app, but you can, of course, use any kind of app that you want. The app’s name is Recover Deleted Telegram Account. The app is going to ask you to enter your username. This program is free, but, you will probably be asked to complete a short survey in order to continue.
You will then be asked to enter the last phone number that was used while making the Telegram account. Just simply follow all of the steps that the app requires and you are going to get your account back in just a few minutes. Of course, if you do not want to leave your personal and account data on some app, you do not have to.