Learn how to migrate to MTN Bizconnect, Telecoms on A3 Techworld. BizConnect is a new tariff plan from MTN that is aimed at business owners. MTN BizConnect is the ideal mobile plan that offers Micro and Small businesses competitively low call rates, data, and digital services all bundled in one value-loaded package to help your business grow.
MTN Nigeria has introduced a new tariff plan called the MTN BizConnect and it comes with all the good stuff. This new Tariff plan seems to offer more at an affordable price. And it’s quite an interesting tariff plan to look out for.
But, what is it all about? What are its benefits and how can you migrate to this plan? We have put together this article to help you understand what MTN BizConnect is all about.
What is MTN BizConnect? MTN BizConnect is a new tariff plan from MTN that is aimed at business owners. According to MTN, this tariff plan gives you free 400MB data weekly, you get to make calls for as low as 12k/second.
Want to know how to use the MTN BizConnect? To migrate to MTN BizConnect all you need to do is Dial *460*1*3# OR Text “BizConnect” to 131.
Benefits of migrating to MTN BizConnect
- 400MB weekly data (valid for 7 days)
- Highly competitive voice call rate to all local networks @ only 12 kobo/sec with a daily access fee of just N15.
- Business capacity building tips to help SMEs develop business-specific knowledge; with access to rich content on a dedicated portal (at no cost)
- Bundled CallerFeel service (short messages displayed to your customers when they call; enables you to advertise, share upcoming events, status updates, etc.)
- Caller Ring-Back Tone (CRBT) Tailored audio content to be played on your caller’s phone (gives you an avenue for more advertising if you desire)