Want to experience an incredible 500% bonus on both data and airtime, even with a recharge of less than N100? Or have you come across the MTN tariff plan that triples your airtime and grants additional data bonuses with every recharge? Absolutely! That’s what you’ll enjoy with the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
MTN BetaTalk, a prepaid tariff plan, generously rewards customers with a 500% bonus (comprising a 300% airtime bonus and an extra 200% data) on ANY recharge below N100. When you recharge N100 and above, you’ll not only receive the 300% airtime bonus but also 20MB and more data.
In simple terms, as a Beta Talk subscriber, you’ll gain 3 times the value of your airtime recharge as bonus airtime, applicable for calls to all networks, and an additional 2 times the value of your recharge as a data bonus, perfect for browsing the internet.
This plan offers an incredibly low call rate and SMS rate, along with access to special data bundles at discounted prices compared to the regular rates. On the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan, the call rate is 42 kobo per second (42k/sec) or approximately 25.2 Naira per minute (N25.2/min).
Here at A3Techworld, we’ll explore various methods to migrate to MTN Beta Talk, including the USSD code, SMS method, MTN App, MTN ChatBot, and the MTN website.
Table of Contents
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk with the USSD code
Follow these steps to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan using the USSD code format.
- Simply dial the code, *123*2*1# on your phone.
- Once you do this, you will be migrated to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan.
- You will also receive a text message from MTN confirming this.
How to switch to MTN Beta talk using SMS
To switch to MTN Beta Talk using the SMS method, follow these simple steps:
- Compose a new text message.
- Type “BT” (without quotes) in the message body.
- Send the SMS to the number 131.
That’s all you need to do to migrate to MTN Beta Talk using the SMS method.
Move to MTN Beta talk Via myMTN App
Using the myMTN App:
- Download the myMTN App on your mobile device.
- Log in to the myMTN App using your credentials.
- Choose the “Other Plans” option from the menu.
- Finally, select “BetaTalk” to initiate the migration process to MTN BetaTalk.
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk with the MTN Website
Via MTN Website:
- Visit https://mymtn.com.ng in your web browser.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the OTP (One-Time Password) and click on ‘Proceed.’
- On the top right corner of the home page, click on your name.
- Select “My Plan” from the options provided.
- Choose “Other Plans.”
- Finally, select “MTN BetaTalk” to proceed with the migration to the MTN BetaTalk plan.
By following the steps in this article, you can easily switch to MTN BetaTalk either through the myMTN App or via the MTN website. Enjoy the benefits and rewards that come with the BetaTalk tariff plan!