How to migrate to MTN beta talk plan, Telecom on A3Techworld Nigeria. MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards you with a 250% airtime bonus on EVERY recharge from N1 and above.
The latest MTN Beta talk plan comes with even bigger bonuses, MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards you with a 300% airtime bonus and an additional 200% Data bonus on EVERY recharge less than N100, you will get 20MB and above in addition to the 300% airtime bonus when you recharge from N100 and above.
All MTN Prepaid customers are free to migrate to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan, for more information read, MTN Nigeria Beta Talk Plan Migration Code. After reading this post you will be able to migrate or switch to MTN beta talk from MTN Pulse, MTN XtraSpecial, and MTN XtraValue.
How do I migrate to MTN beta talk? To migrate to MTN Beta Talk is straightforward, just dial the code *123*2*1# on your MTN line or you can text BT to 131, you will receive a message from MTN on your successful switch to MTN beta talk tariff plan.
Also if you want to check your MTN beta talk main account and bonus balance, dial *556#. The validity of the airtime bonus is usually 7 days. After migration, you will enjoy a 300% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and a Data bonus of 20MB and above in addition to the 300% airtime bonus on recharge of N100 and above on the MTN Beta talk.
How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk
To migrate to MTN Beta Talk is simple and easy, just dial *123*2*1# or text BT to 131. All you have to do is either wait for One month after migrating to the new one. But if you have stayed for One month after migrating to any other tariff plan, you can dial the above code to get started.
You can migrate to the MTN BetaTalk plan via any of the channels below:
- Text BT to 131
- Dial *123*2*1#
- MTN ChatBot
- myMTN App: Login to myMTN App, select ‘Other Plans’, and select ‘BetaTalk’.
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk using myMTN Web
- Logon to https://mymtn.com.ng
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and select ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right corner of the home page, click your name.
- Select My Plan.
- Select Other Plans.
- Select MTN BetaTalk.
MTN Beta Talk Special Data Bundles
|Beta talk Data plan||SMS CODE||USSD CODE||Validity|
|40MB at N50||SMS B30 to 131||Dial *123*2*1#||1 day|
|250MB at N200||SMS 113 to 131||Dial *131*1*1#||2 days|
What is the value of airtime and data bonus that I will get after successful recharge?
What happens when you recharge below N100:
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N30 on their line will get a N90 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N30) + N60 data bonus (i.e. 200% of N30).
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N50 on their line will get a N150 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N50) + N100 data bonus (i.e. 200% of N30).
What happens when you recharge of N100 and above:
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N100 on their line will get a N300 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N100) + N200 data bonus (i.e. 20MB).
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N120 on their line will get a N360 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N120) + N200 data bonus (i.e. 20MB).
What happens when you recharge of N1000 and above:
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N1000 on their line will get a N3000 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N1000) + N2000 data bonus (i.e. 200MB).
- Betatalk Customer that recharges N1500 on their line will get a N4500 airtime bonus (i.e. 300% of N1500) + N2000 data bonus (i.e. 200MB).
What are the benefits of MTN beta talk?
- You will always get a 200% airtime bonus on every recharge of N100 and above.
- 300% airtime bonus and 200% Data Bonus on every recharge less than N100.
- Data bonus of 20MB and above in addition to the 300% airtime bonus on recharge of N100 and above. The data bonus will be in multiples of 20MB.
- Free 10MB Monthly Data Bonus on the First Recharge or First Call of the month.
- The bonus airtime will be valid for 7 days.
- You can use the bonus airtime for national calls, national SMS, and PAYG data.
- Free 10MB data every week when you recharge with N100 and above.
- You can get 50MB of data daily at the cost of N100.
- The free 10MB data will expire after 7 days from the time it is given.
- All calls, SMS, and PAYG charges will be from the bonus airtime until it’s exhausted.
FAQ on the MTN Beta Talk plan Migration
All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
You will NOT be charged for migrating into the BetaTalk tariff plan if it is your first time in 30 days. But subsequent migrations within the same month will attract a migration fee of N102.
No, MTN Postpaid customers cannot migrate to the MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
No, you will not be charged any access for making calls on MTN BetaTalk. Your first and fifth minute call of each day will be charged from your main account at the regular rate and subsequent calls from bonus accounts.
Yes, your first 1st and 5th-minute call in a day will now be charged from your main account, after which subsequent charges will occur from your BetaTalk bonus account or other bonus accounts.
Yes. You will be able to use the free 10MB data bonus when you migrate out to another eligible tariff plan (i.e. MTN XtraSpecial, MTN XtraValue, MTN Pulse, MTN Trutalk, MTN mPulse, MTN Talk on etc.) if the bonus is still within validity.
No, you will not be able to gift your 250MB data bundle BUT will be able to gift other data bundles.