Even if you’re not a newbie to social media, you might have noticed how tricky it can be to locate your Twitter profile link. It’s a bit of a puzzle, especially on Android where you have to dig around for it, and on iPhones, it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack—no sign of it at all! But fret not, we’ve got you covered with a step-by-step guide on how to get your profile address from any smartphone or computer. For more Twitter guides on A3Techworld, read our guide on How to apply for Twitter ad revenue Share.
Now, suppose you’re eager to add your Twitter profile link to your Instagram, Facebook, or any other website. In that case, you’re probably wondering where to find that elusive URL. Well, you’re in luck because it’s a breeze to uncover your Twitter profile link, and once you’ve got it, you can easily copy or share it with the world. Let’s dive into how you can find, copy, and share your Twitter profile links on your Android phone, Apple iPhone, and computer.
Here at A3Techworld, we’ll not only show you how to discover your Twitter URL but also how to find someone else’s Twitter profile link and even get those tweet links you’ve been eyeing. Let’s kick things off with the basics and unravel the mystery of Twitter profile links!
Table of Contents
What is my Twitter URL?
Finding your Twitter URL, also known as your profile link, is a breeze if you know your Twitter username. The format of your Twitter profile link is simple: www.twitter.com/yourusername. For example, if your Twitter username is a3techworldng, your Twitter link would be www.twitter.com/a3techworldng.
It’s essential to distinguish between your Twitter name and your username. Your Twitter username is unique, meaning nobody else can have the same username as you. You can find your username on your Twitter profile screen, right below your name, and it’s the text you see after the “@” symbol.
No matter if you’re using a mobile device or a computer, open your Twitter profile screen, and you’ll easily spot your username. Simply add your username to Twitter’s official website link, and voilà! Your Twitter link is all set, ready to be copied and shared with the world.
How to copy and share Twitter profile link URL on your laptop
Copying and sharing your Twitter profile link on a computer is a straightforward process. Follow these step-by-step instructions to do it:
- Open your web browser: Launch your preferred web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) on your computer.
- Go to Twitter: In the address bar, type www.twitter.com and press Enter to access the Twitter website.
- Log in to your account: If you aren’t already logged in, enter your Twitter username/email and password to sign in to your Twitter account.
- Navigate to your profile: Once you’re logged in, click on your profile picture or the “Profile” option at the top-right corner of the Twitter website. This will take you to your Twitter profile page.
- Locate your profile link: On your Twitter profile page, you’ll see the URL or link in the browser’s address bar. It will look something like www.twitter.com/yourusername.
- Copy the profile link: Highlight the entire URL in the address bar by clicking and dragging your mouse over it. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl + A (Command + A on Mac) to select the entire URL. Then, right-click on the selected URL and choose “Copy” from the context menu. The profile link is now copied to your clipboard.
- Share the profile link: Now that you have copied the link, you can share it with others. You can paste the link in emails, messages, social media posts, or anywhere you want people to access your Twitter profile. To paste, right-click in the desired location and choose “Paste” from the context menu or press Ctrl + V (Command + V on Mac).
That’s it! You’ve successfully copied and shared your Twitter profile link on your computer. Anyone who clicks on the link will be directed to your Twitter profile page, where they can view your tweets, follow you, and engage with your content.
Where you can find your Twitter profile link in the Android app
The Twitter app for Android has a special button to copy the link to your profile page.
How to get the Twitter URL:
- Tap your profile picture.
- Choose the profile picture again.
- Tap the three dots.
- Select Share.
- Select Copy.
- Your Twitter link is now on your clipboard. You can share it in your social bio or anywhere you want.
How to copy your Twitter profile link on Twitter for iPhone
The Twitter app on iPhone doesn’t have a button to copy the profile link like on Android. Therefore, you will have to go another way and use your Tweet URL.
You can copy the Tweet URL in the app on the iPhone from your page:
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Select Profile.
- Tap on the share icon under your Tweet.
- Select Copy Link.
Now the link to the Tweet has been copied to the clipboard. When you add it to social networks and sites, you need to remove everything that comes after your username. This is how you will get your profile page URL.
Get your Twitter link through the phone browser
You can copy the link to your Twitter profile in any browser on iPhone and Android phones. Use this method if you want to copy the URL in a few clicks without editing it further, or if you don’t have the app installed.
Log in to the Twitter website and copy the link to the profile as you would normally copy a URL in your browser. Below you will find instructions on how to get to your profile page, and how to copy links from the Safari browser.
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Select Profile.
- Tap on the address bar.
- Tap on the address bar again.
- Select Copy.
How to create a Twitter retweet link
- Step 1: Find a tweet you want to have retweeted
- Step 2: Click on the date of the tweet
- You can also right-click on the date and copy the link.
- Step 3: Get your tweet ID
- In the URL bar, copy the long string of numbers at the end of your Twitter URL.
- Step 4: Creating your Twitter retweet link
- To create your retweet link, copy the following code.
- Replace the number with the one you got in step 3.
- Step 5: Sharing your Twitter retweet link
- Now that you have your retweet link created, all you have to do is create a hyperlink and paste in your Twitter retweet link!