How to get your Twitter profile link from the Twitter app, Tech Guide on A3Techworld. Twitter profile link is the address for your profile and it is unique for every user.
Twitter is mostly known as the birthplace of memes, it is also where news is broken, and links are shared. Tweets can contain links, photos, GIFs, or videos. Learn how to schedule tweets on the Twitter app on your smartphone.
You might be curious to know the URL and want to find it so that you can share it with a friend or maybe business and the person isn’t on Twitter. Learn how to get the link to a retweeted post and how to copy a retweet link.
This article is a guide to show you how to get your Twitter profile link from the Twitter app on your iPhone or Android device. How to Change your Twitter Background colour.
This article also covers retweet links – With a Twitter retweet link, you can save your readers time by providing a way for them to easily retweet you without having to go to Twitter, find your tweet, and then click to retweet it.
How to get my Twitter profile link from the app? To get your Twitter URL all you need to know is your username or handle and add your username after Twitter’s URL. which would look like www.twitter.com/username. For example, my username is A3TechWorldNG, so this makes my profile link or Twitter URL www.twitter.com/A3TechWorldNG.
How to find my Twitter Profile URL on the Twitter app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”.
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon.
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”.
- Copy & paste the link and delete the part before your Twitter username.
- The URL of your Twitter profile link is just – www.twitter.com/(your username)
Finding your Twitter profile URL on PC
Open the Twitter website on any browser on your PC and click on the Profile option in the sidebar menu. Your profile page will open and the URL you see in the address bar at the top is your Twitter profile URL.
You can copy the URL and share it with your friends to help them get to your Twitter profile directly.
How to get and copy retweet link on Twitter
Do you send out a lot of tweets on Twitter but don’t have a lot of people retweeting them? You might want to send a tweet or retweet link to a different platform. Below is a quick guide on how you can get and copy a retweet link on Twitter.
- Find a tweet you want to have retweeted.
- Right-click on the date and copy the link.
- In the URL bar, copy the numbers at the end of your Twitter URL (Tweet ID)
- Create your Twitter retweet link
- Copy the link below
- Replace the number with your tweet ID
That’s how to get and copy your retweet link on Twitter – Here is an example of the retweet link.