If you’re using Spotify and searching for guidance on acquiring a Spotify presale code from Ticketmaster, this article offers a step-by-step manual.
For music enthusiasts and individuals who frequently attend concerts and closely follow bands and artists, the quest for presale codes to secure prime seats at their performances is a common pursuit. Luckily, Spotify has a feature that fulfils this demand for users.
Gaining priority access to premium live events and enjoying exclusive perks related to their favourite musical acts is a special privilege cherished by dedicated fans. The fact that Spotify facilitates this avenue for fans to gain an advantageous position further solidifies its reputation as an all-encompassing music streaming service.
What is Spotify presale code? A Spotify presale code stands as a distinctive pass allowing you to secure concert tickets ahead of the general public. It’s an exclusive code solely accessible to Spotify users. Typically, these codes are extended to individuals who hold the status of top fans for a specific artist or band, determined by their frequency of listening to their music on the Spotify platform.
How To Enable Spotify’s Fans First Emails
Spotify employs a strategy known as ‘Fans First’ emails, which are dispatched to users regarded as top enthusiasts of a musical artist or group. This is determined based on their music listening habits and how frequently they stream songs. Additionally, those who have chosen to follow the official Spotify page of the artist can also be recipients of these messages.
It’s important for users to proactively opt into this feature to initiate the reception of Fans First emails. This requires them to ensure that their current email address is linked to their Spotify accounts.
To activate the ability to receive early access codes via email, users must navigate to their Spotify account’s notification settings.
Enabling Notifications on Desktop:
- Open a Web Browser: Launch your preferred web browser on your desktop computer.
- Visit Spotify Account Page: Go to Spotify’s official website and navigate to the account login page.
- Log In: Enter your login credentials (username and password) to access your Spotify account.
- Access Notification Settings: Once logged in, locate and click on the option for ‘Notification settings.’ This is usually found within your account settings.
- Select Notification Preferences: Look for the checkboxes labelled ‘Spotify News and Offers’ under the ‘Spotify Updates’ section. Check these boxes to enable notifications for news and offers from Spotify. Similarly, repeat this step for ‘Artist Updates’ found under the ‘Your Music’ section.
- Choose Notification Type: You have the option to receive notifications through emails, push notifications on the Spotify mobile app, or both. Make your selections based on your preferences.
- Save Changes: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Save’ button to confirm your choices.
- Confirmation: A message confirming that your notification preferences have been saved should appear at the top of the page.
Enabling Notifications on Mobile:
- Launch Spotify App: Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Access Settings: Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon, usually represented by a gear or cog symbol, located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Notifications: Within the Settings menu, find and tap on the ‘Notifications’ option.
- Choose Notification Types: Look for the options labelled ‘Spotify News and Offers’ and ‘Artist Updates.’ Make sure to toggle both of these options to enable notifications for news, offers, events, and updates related to artists you follow or listen to.
- Select Notification Mode: Depending on your preference, toggle the ‘Push’ and ‘Email’ switches (or both) to the ‘on’ position. This determines how you receive these notifications.
- Confirm Settings: Once you’ve made your selections, exit the settings menu. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Subscribers of Spotify’s Fans First emails may unlock the chance not only to secure presale tickets for upcoming concerts but also to receive invites to distinctive artist events and access exclusive artist merchandise that might not be accessible through alternate channels.
However, it’s crucial to acknowledge that issues like malfunctioning presale codes, cancellations, refunds, and shipping inquiries are managed exclusively by the ticketing companies. It’s worth noting that Spotify isn’t directly involved in presale ticket purchasing or the procurement of exclusive merchandise offers.
Hence, reaching out to concert promoters or the entities handling ticket sales and artist merchandise is advisable should any complications arise.