How to easily find and clear WiFi cache on Android, Android tips & hacks. In this post, you can find the best and current guide on how to clear all wifi cache on your Android phone. How to bypass and remove privacy protection passwords on Android.
Need information on how to easily clear your Wi-Fi cache on your Android device via your wireless setting? This article has you covered. It can be one in several versions of Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie, Android 10, 11, and 12.
Phone users must already know that you need to clear the Wi-Fi cache from time to time to fix certain WiFi issues on your device. This is always the go-to fix when an issue like that arises. How to clear the cache on an android phone and boost it.
How to easily find and clear WiFi cache on Android
Without trying to confuse you with complicated technicalities, see How To Easily Clear Wifi Cache On Android:
- First, Open my files or storage of your phone.
- click on “Cached data”.
- It will promt “Clear cached data“.
- Click OK to confirm and clear Wifi cache.
- You can reconnect to your wifi now.
Some phones might need you to choose the Internal storage, then you will need to come down to cache. Why does your phone keep losing network connection?.
Click and confirm to clear. Immediately you clear the cache, if it is not a major issue, everything should be fixed as soon as you reconnect.
How to reset your network settings on an Android to fix connection issues and speed up your internet
Your Android network settings control what your device can connect to and how. These settings can sometimes become corrupted, which leaves your device unable to connect to anything around it.
You should reset your Android’s network settings if it’s having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or cellular networks.
Resetting network settings won’t delete any of your apps or personal data but will erase saved Wi-Fi passwords and Bluetooth connections.
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.“
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.“
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings.
- After confirmation, your device will restart.
- Once it does, your network settings will have been cleared and reset.