This post contains a step-by-step guide on how to check your Taj Bank account number on your phone without going to the bank using the USSD code, Mobile banking app, and Internet banking.
To quickly check your account number using the Taj Bank USSD code, Simply *898# using the phone number associated with your Taj Bank account, and select the option to check your Taj Bank account balance, there you’ll get both your Taj account balance and account number displayed on the screen.
Table of Contents
How To Get Your Taj Bank Account Number On the mobile app
Discovering your Taj Bank account number using the mobile app is an effortless process. If you haven’t acquired the app yet, simply retrieve it from either the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Upon successful installation, adhere to these instructions to access your account number:
- Launch the Taj Bank mobile app.
- Log in to your personal account.
- Your exclusive Taj Bank account number will be prominently presented on the app’s main screen, providing easy visibility and accessibility.
How to Get Your Taj Bank Account Number Using Internet Banking
If you have an Internet banking account with Taj Bank, you can easily check your account number by logging in to your account. Here’s how:
- Go to the Taj Bank Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your Taj Bank account number will be displayed on the screen.
USSD Code to Check Taj Bank Account Number
One of the simplest methods for retrieving your Taj Bank account number involves utilizing the USSD code. USSD codes, which are concise codes, enable access to designated services on any mobile device.
To check your TajBank account number using the USSD code, follow these steps:
- Dial *898# on your mobile phone
- Select the Option which says “Account Balance” or “Account Number”
- Enter your PIN
- Your Taj Bank account number and balance will be displayed on your screen.