This post is all about helping you find your UBA account number without the hassle of visiting the bank. We’ve all been there – needing to share our account number for payment or transaction but drawing a blank because we haven’t memorized or written it down.
No worries, though! We’ve got you covered with some super easy and quick methods to check your UBA account number. Say goodbye to the frustration of searching for it when you’re pressed for time.
Throughout this post, we’ll guide you through various ways to retrieve your UBA account number. We’ll cover everything from the nifty code you can use to checking it online, via the UBA mobile app, and more. So, you’ll always have your account number at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
One of the easiest ways to check your UBA Bank account number is by using the updated UBA USSD code. USSD codes are shortcodes that can be used on any mobile device to access specific services.
Here’s a simple step-by-step process to check your UBA account number using the USSD code on your mobile phone:
- Step 1: Dial *919# on your mobile phone
- Step 2: From the options presented, choose “View Account Number.”
- Step 3: Enter your PIN
- Step 4: Once you’ve entered your PIN, your UBA account number will be displayed right there on your screen.
Table of Contents
How to Check UBA Account Number Using Mobile App
UBA offers a convenient mobile application that allows you to access your account details, including your account number. If you haven’t already installed the app, you can easily download it from either the App Store or Google Play Store.
Once the app is successfully installed, follow these simple steps to find your account number:
- Sign in to your UBA mobile app.
- Your UBA account number will be prominently displayed on the app’s main screen.
Besides using the mobile app, checking your UBA Bank account number has never been easier. However, there are other methods available as well.
How to Check UBA Account Number Via SMS code
If you’re wondering how to check your UBA account using SMS, we’ve got you covered.
Simply use the phone number associated with your UBA account and dial the UBA code for checking your account number, which is *919#. Shortly after, you’ll receive a text message containing your account number. It’s a quick and convenient way to access your account information on the go.
How to Get Your UBA Account Number Using Internet Banking
If you have an Internet banking account with UBA, you can easily check your account number by logging in to your account. Here’s how:
- Go to the UBA Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your UBA account number will be displayed on the screen.