Discovering your FCMB account number shouldn’t be a hassle or lead you on a wild goose chase. We comprehend the frustrations that arise when you urgently need to provide your account number for transactions or payments, only to find yourself without it readily available.
However, worry no more! We have curated a comprehensive guide to assist you in swiftly retrieving your FCMB account number, right from the convenience of your phone. No need to make a trip to the bank or keep a physical note of your account number.
One of the easiest ways to check your FCMB account number is by using the FCMB USSD code. USSD codes are shortcodes that can be used on any mobile device to access specific services. Using the phone number registered with your FCMB account, dial *329*00# to check your account number.
In this post, we’ll navigate you through a range of hassle-free methods for checking your FCMB account number. From the simple code to access your account number to checking it online or utilizing the FCMB mobile app – we’ve got you covered! Rest assured, these methods are designed to ensure a seamless experience without leaving you puzzled or caught up in a time crunch.
Table of Contents
USSD Code to Check FCMB Account Number
- To check your account number, dial *329*00#. You must dial this code using a mobile phone number linked to your account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your MasterCard or your USSD banking PIN to confirm your transaction.
Actually, the above code is used to check account balances. But the thing is, you’ll receive a notification containing both your account number and account balance.
However, to be able to use the above code, you must first of all register for USSD banking. You can do that by dialling *329# and following the instructions you see.
How to Check FCMB Account Number Using Mobile App
FCMB has a mobile app that you can use to access your account information, including your account number. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can do so from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Once you have the app installed, follow these steps to check your account number:
- Log in to your FCMB mobile app
- Your FCMB account number will be displayed somewhere on the app’s home screen.
How to Get Your FCMB Account Number Using Internet Banking
If you have an Internet banking account with FCMB, you can easily check your account number by logging in to your account. Here’s how:
- Go to the FCMB Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your FCMB account number will be displayed on the screen.