How to change the font style on your Instagram bio, discover how to change the font in your Instagram bio with this quick and easy trick.
Instagram is one of the most creative social media platforms. Many designers, creators, artists use it to showcase their work.
In this article, I’ll show you how fonts work on Instagram and what options you have if you want to change them on your Instagram bio, posts, or profile.
This article is a guide on how you can change the font style on your Instagram bio, Instagram post, and even your Instagram stories.
I will be showing you how you can customize your Instagram bio with different cool fonts from LingoJam.
- On your browser, visit LingoJam Fonts For Instagram
- Paste or type in the text you want to use in the left textbox on the page.
- On the right, you will have various available fonts for your Instagram.
- Copy your preferred font and head to your Instagram app.
- Click “Edit Profile.”
- In the bio section and paste in your copied text.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to update your bio with your new font.
Free Online Instagram Font Generator
To use them you just have to visit their website, Type or paste in the text that you want to change into the box titled ‘Edit text’.
Some of these fonts are pretty simple; some use emoji and symbols, which may either look creatively inspiring or completely daft; and some will be almost impossible to read. Once you’ve found the font that works for you, use the ‘Copy’ button to copy the text.
Now open Instagram, click on your profile picture and click the Edit Profile button. In the form that appears, paste your text into the appropriate box. Click Submit and you are done.