This article will guide you on how to cancel Netflix subscriptions on your Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc), Android phones, and laptop. List of Netflix subscription plans and prices.
Do you find the Netflix plan too expensive? or do you want to try out another streaming platform. There are so many streaming platforms available today, and only so many hours in the day to dedicate to the couch potato life. Advantages and disadvantages of Netflix.
If you want to cancel Netflix because you feel you’ve watched all of the good content it has to offer, here’s how you can cancel your account:
What is the fastest way to cancel your Netflix subscription plan? To cancel your subscription, go to netflix.com/cancelplan and sign in with the email address and password you used for your account. Once you’re signed in, you’ll have two options. You can cancel your account but keep using it through your next billing date, or you can downgrade your plan to save some money each month. Next, just click the button labeled Finish Cancellation.
How to cancel Netflix through iTunes for Apple devices
When you subscribe to Netflix through iTunes, you can cancel using your iPad or iPhone.
Follow five steps to cancel iTunes billing:
- Go to your Settings, click [Your Name], then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, log in if required and click View Apple ID.
- Scroll and click Subscriptions.
- Tap the Netflix subscription.
- Choose to change your current plan, or click Cancel subscription at the bottom of the page.
You’re now unsubscribed from Netflix, and your subscription will stop at the end of your current billing cycle.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription on your Android device
- To cancel your Netflix account on an Android phone or tablet you’ll have to visit the web browser. Open the Netflix application on your Android and tap on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Account and choose the web browser you’d like to use to cancel your membership.
- From here, you’ll go to the website and sign in (follow the step below). Then, use the same steps that you used above to cancel your membership.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription in a Web Browser
- Log in to your Netflix account and select your profile icon and then click Account.
- On your My Account page, you should now be able to see everything about your account, including plan details, settings, and playback preferences. Click Cancel Membership under Membership & Billing to cancel your membership.
- You’ll now be taken to a confirmation page to confirm your subscription termination. Be warned: if you signed up for the service when it was a lower price, you will pay more if you choose to come back.