How to buy and sell NFTs for profit on crypto.com. How to buy and sell Non-fungible tokens items on crypto.com. You can purchase items that are available in primary sales (including ‘drops’) or secondary sales. NFTs in Nigeria, Digital currency for the art market.
Pay with a credit/debit card, your account balance, or with Crypto.com Pay – via the Crypto.com App or using a wallet that supports ERC20 tokens (e.g. Metamask, WalletConnect).
Please note that you must have the same email address for Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App. If you use different email addresses, you are advised to change the email address on the App.
How to buy NFTs for profit on crypto.com? If you would like to use Crypto.com Pay, please click the ‘Crypto.com Pay’ button on the payment method page to proceed to checkout. You will then see a pop-up page with various wallet options. Once you have chosen your preferred wallet, please scan a pop-up QR code and/or follow the on-screen instructions to connect your wallet and complete the payment.
Is there any credit/debit card purchase limit?
We have different weekly limits for credit/debit card purchases depending on whether you buy directly from drops or from the marketplace.
- $10,000 weekly card limit
- $500 weekly card limit if your account is verified through SMS
- $1,000 weekly card limit if your NFT account is connected to your Crypto.com App
- $10,000 weekly card limit if your NFT account is connected to your Crypto.com App that is staking CRO and/or holds a Ruby Steel Crypto.com Visa Card (or higher card tier)
What is the queue system?
We have implemented a queueing system for limited-time drops in order to ensure stable performance and improve your purchase experience.
60 minutes before the drop starts, you will be taken into a waiting room with other users looking to purchase the drop. 10 minutes before the drop starts, people in the waiting room will be taken to the queue where queue numbers get assigned randomly before the beginning of the event.
Once you are redirected to the drop event page, you can start the purchase process.
Those of you who join the queue after the numbers are assigned (i.e. later than 10 minutes before the drop begins) will be directly assigned a number at the back of the queue.
When you are in the queue, please do not close the queue page. You will lose your spot in the queue if you leave this page. Please make sure you join the queue with only one tab. Don’t try joining the queue from multiple tabs or devices.
What currencies does Crypto.com NFT support for payment?
For payments with a credit/debit card, please check with your card issuer on the supported currencies.
For payments with Crypto.com Pay, please refer to our FAQ for a full list of supported currencies on Crypto.com Pay.
How to sell NFTs for profit on crypto.com
How are NFTs sold on crypto.com? Sellers can select one of 2 pricing models when they list a collectable for sale:
Fixed price model
- The seller sets a fixed price for the item.
- The buyer purchases the item at its fixed price.
- The seller puts an item up for auction by inputting the end date and minimum bid amount.
- The buyer places a bid, which has to be higher than the previous highest bid by 5% or $10, whichever is higher. Please note the highest bidder cannot cancel his/her bid.
- Sellers can choose to end the auction earlier by;
- a) canceling the auction, and the current top bidder gets a refund or
- b) terminating the auction early, and the current top bidder wins the bid. When the auction ends, the current top bidder wins the bid.
- If it ends without any bids, the item goes back to “Not for sale” status
Crypto.com refund NFT guide
Refunds occur when you get outbid in an auction or when you paid for a collectable/pack in a drop but failed to get assigned one. How the funds are returned works differently depending on the initial method of payment.
- In the case of outbid:
- If you used your NFT account balance, the money held up for the bid will be released back to your account.
- If you paid via the Crypto.com App, the funds will return back to your App wallet, and the currency is based on the refund currency inside your Crypto.com App settings, with USDC being the default.
- If you paid using an external wallet (i.e. Metamask), you will receive an email with a link to claim the refund, where you can choose to deposit the funds back to your Crypto.com App or to an external wallet. Claiming the refund this way may incur a processing fee.
- In the case of an order failure, where you paid for a collectible/pack in a drop but failed to get assigned one:
- If you used your NFT account balance, the money held up for the purchase will be released back to your account balance.
- If you paid via the Crypto.com App, the amount held up for the purchase will be released back to your App account wallet.
- If you paid using an external wallet, you will receive an email with a link to claim the funds. Claiming the refund this way may incur a processing fee.
Please note that all refunds will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of refund in cases where the paid currency is different from the refund currency.