Are you a subscriber to an Airtel data plan and find yourself wondering how to verify your Airtel data balance? The Airtel mobile network is widely utilized in Nigeria and other African countries. While you might be enjoying your bundle allowance, it’s always essential to keep track of your internet usage.
Throughout this write-up, we’ll walk you through all the necessary steps to check your Airtel data balance using USSD codes, SMS texts, the mobile app, and the website.
Table of Contents
Ways to Check Airtel Data Balance 2023
Monitoring your internet usage and ensuring you have enough data for the day or week is a straightforward process. You can employ the following methods to check the balance of your Airtel data plan.
Method 1: How to check your Airtel daily data balance using USSD
If you are a subscriber in Nigeria, you may be wondering how you can use the USSD code to check your Airtel balance. These simple USSD code instructions will help you with the process of checking your balance.
- Open the PHONE app on your mobile.
- Dial *310#
Method 2: How can I check my Airtel data balance through SMS?
You can also use the SMS option to check your balance. Follow the steps below:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Type “Balance” and send it to 140.
- Your bundle balance will be sent as a reply to you.
Method 3: How to Check Airtel Data Balance via Mobile App
Follow the following guidelines to check your balance using Airtel mobile app;
- Open the Google play store app on your Android or app store on your iPhone.
- Search for My Airtel, download and install the app.
- Launch the app.
- Log in using your phone number and password or sign up using your phone number. (Follow the steps on the app to sign up).
- After you have successfully login, you will see your data balance on your dashboard.
Method 4: How to check Airtel Data Balance Online
- Visit http://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the login icon by the top right corner of the page
- Enter your mobile number and click on the CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)
- Enter the OTP to login
- If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
- Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
List of All Airtel Balance Check USSD Code
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, commonly known as USSD codes, are rapid and convenient feature codes that enable cellular telephones to communicate with the mobile network operator’s computers for a variety of purposes. These include checking the balance, monitoring data usage, and verifying the validity of a specific plan.
Use the following USSD codes to check various Airtel balance and notification
- *123# – Airtel mobile data
- *566# – Airtel special offer
- *888# – Missed calls notification
- *123*10# – Airtel internet balance
- *123*7# – Airtel SMS balance
- *123*11# – Airtel 3G data balance
- *282# – Your Airtel Number
- *123*6# – Airtel night minutes balance
- *121*1# – Airtel minutes balance
- *123*10# – Airtel 2G data balance
- *121*8# – Airtel 4G Data balance
- *310# – Airtel Night data plan balance