Call me back code for MTN, learn how to send “call me back” messages on MTN, Telecom on A3 Techworld. One of the innovations brought to the table by MTN was the “Call Me Back” messaging. Call me back service is a free SMS service that allows you to send Call Me Back SMS to other users on the same network.
To use the MTN call me back service, the general code for sending call me back on MTN Nigeria is *133#. MTN users can also carry out the Please Call Me Back SMS requests from a single shortcode, all you need to do is; Dial *133# » input the recipient’s number » select the type of “call me” to send » Send.
How to Send Call Me Back on MTN Instantly, below are some of the various SMS texts you can send with MTN call me back:
- Please Call Me Back, I Love You – Dial *133*1*RECIPIENT NUMBER#.
- Please Call Me, I Have A Gist For You – Dial *133*3*RECIPIENT NUMBER#.
- Please Send Me Credit – Dial *133*2*RECIPIENT NUMBER#.
- Please Call Me, I Need Your Assistance – Dial *133*4*RECIPIENT NUMBER#.
Sending a Call me Back Message on MTN
MTN has a cap of up to 5 call me back messages daily, and here is how you can send a call me back message using a code on MTN Nigeria.
- Dial *133#
- Or Dial *133*3*MTN NUMBER#
- Enter an MTN Number to send a call me back message
- DONE: You can send up to 5 call me back messages daily
Important Facts About MTN Call Back
- Using this code is free of charge, you won’t be charged any fee.
- You can send a maximum of 5 MTN Call Me Back SMS daily. That means you cannot send more than 35 “Call me back” SMS in a week.
- This is an Mtn to Mtn service code, you cannot use it for other mobile networks in Nigeria.
- Once the call-back message goes through, you receive a notification from Mtn as confirmation.
About MTN Call Me Back Service
Call me back service is a free SMS service that allows you to send Call Me Back SMS to other users on the same network. This service can come in very handy and useful, especially in emergency cases and if you are out of airtime.
You don’t have airtime but don’t know how to send call me back on MTN. MTN has provided a simple USSD code for their customers to save them some embarrassment.
Instead of flashing or begging for airtime to call, You can simply send them a message using MTN Please Call Me Back shortcode with or without airtime.
MTN Call Me Back Codes
To initiate call me back, you have to make use of the code which is *133#, it is easy to remember so you do not have to be checking for it every time you need to use it. There are 5 different calls me back SMS you can send using this code and they include.
1. Call Me, I Have a Gist for You
This is a callback SMS you send to a person if you have something very important to tell the person such as news or information. To send this callback, follow the rules below.
• Dial the *133# code from your Mtn line
• Input the phone number of the receiver
• Select 4 for Call me back, I have a gist for you.
2. Call Back, I Need Your Assistance
This is a call me message you send to a person if you need him or her to help you out with something. To send this callback text, dial the *133# code from your Mtn line >>> input the phone number of the receiver >>> select ” 5 ” for Call me back, I need your assistance.
3. Send Me a Credit
This SMS does not tell the receiver to call back, it tells the receiver to send airtime. If someone promises you airtime and you are yet to receive it, you can use this service to send a Send Me Credit SMS to them as a reminder.
To send a Send Me Credit SMS. Dial the *133# code from your Mtn line >>> Input the phone number of the receiver >>> Select 3 to send me credit.
4. Please Call Me
This is the basic call-back text message you can send to someone if you want him/her to get in touch with you. To send this type of call back. Dial *133# code from your Mtn Line >>> Input the phone number of the receiver (MTN only) >>> Select 1 for calling me.
5. Call Me Back, I Love You
This is the call-back SMS you send to someone you are close with. It could be your Wife, Husband, Parent, or Siblings. It could also be your family member or just a friend.
To send this call me SMS, Dial the *133# code from your MTN Line >>> Input the phone number of the receiver (MTN only)
* Select ” 2 ” to call me back, I love you.