List of all the bank transfer USSD codes for Nigerian banks in 2022. The bank transfer codes are for every bank and everyone that owns accounts for any of the banks in Nigeria. How to make transactions with your domiciliary account in Nigeria
Bank transfer code is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data Using USSD.
Learn how to activate the USSD code for money transactions right from your phone. USSD Code to borrow money or take loans from banks in Nigeria with your phone.
What are the transfer codes for all banks? Banks in Nigeria have made it easy for their customers to handle various banking activities using USSD codes on all mobile networks in Nigeria.
|All banks in Nigeria||USSD transfer code|
|Access Bank USSD transfer code||*901#|
|UBA Nigeria Transfer code||*919#|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer code||*909#|
|Sterling Bank transfer code||*822#|
|Fidelity Bank transfer code||*770#|
|First Bank transfer code||*894#|
|FCMB bank transfer code||*329#|
|Polaris Bank transfer code||*833#|
|GT Bank USSD transfer code||*737#|
|Zenith Bank USSD transfer code||*966#|
|Wema Bank tranfer Code||*945#|
|Unity Bank Transfer code||*779#|
|Heritage Bank USSD transfer code||*745#|
Access Bank USSD transfer code in 2022
The official Access bank USSD banking code for the transfer of funds is *901#, we have provided other codes to make your transactions easier and less time consuming
|Access Bank USSD features||Access Bank USSD codes|
|Airtime for self:||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others:||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank:||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks:||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment:||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
GTBank USSD transfer code in 2022
GTBank transfer code is simple, simply dial *737# to start any transaction. Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Create your USSD account: *737*0#
- Reactivate your account: *737*11#
- Transfer funds between GTBank accounts: *737*1*Amount*NUBANAccount Number#
- Transfer funds to other banks: *737*2*Amount*NUBANAccount Number#
- Recharge airtime for yourself: *737*amount#
- Recharge airtime for others: *737*Amount*Recipient’s number#
- Check bank balance: *737*6*1#
- Check BVN number: *737*6*1#
- Other inquiries: *737*6#
Zenith Bank USSD transfer code in 2022
*966# EazyBanking is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your Zenith bank account through your mobile phone without internet data.
|Transaction type||Zenith Bank EazyBanking USSD code|
|Zenith bank code to buy airtime for self||*966*amount#|
|code to recharge airtime for others||*966*Amount*Mobile Number#|
|Zenith bank transfer money code||*966*Amount*Account Number#|
|Check Zenith bank account balance||*966*00#|
|Code to update Zenith Bank BVN details||*966*BVN#|
|Manage Zenith cardless withdrawal||*966*60# and select option 7|
|Deactivate EazyBanking profile||*966*20*0#|
UBA USSD transfer code in 2022
The UBA USSD Code *919# has lots of functions it served other than transferring money from UBA to UBA or any other banks in Nigeria. you can use the below code to transfer money from UBA to another UBA account. Simply dial *919*3*account number*amount#.
To use the UBA bank mobile banking, you need to register first from a registered number associated with your bank account.
- Dial *919# from on your mobile phone. Follow the on-screen command, Get your PIN and start using UBA mobile USSD banking.
- To send money to a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- To send money to other Nigerian banks, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command
Heritage Bank USSD transfer code in 2022
Follow the steps below to transfer money, this must be done with a phone number linked to the heritage bank account.
- To transfer money to Heritage Bank and other Bank accounts, dial *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT# (e.g *322*030*0123456789*10000#).
- Select the Bank of the recipient and proceed with your transaction.
Make sure you Confirm if the full name of the recipient corresponds with what you have in mind.
- Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to confirm your transfer or the mobile transfer pin that you created.
|Funds Transfer (Intra)||*745*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Funds Transfer (InterBank)||*745*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Third-Party Airtime Recharge||*745*Amount*Mobile Number#|
Wema bank transfer code in 2022
The official transfer code for Wema bank is *945# and you can complete other necessary commands such as:
- Buy Airtime: *945*phone Number*amount#
- Send Money: *945*beneficiaryaccountnumber*amount#
- Balance Enquiry: *945*0#
- Change PIN: *945*00#
- Get your Account Number: *945*000#
- Open Account: *945*1#
- change account umber: *945*2*oldaccountnumber*newaccountnumber#
- Account Reactivation: *945*5#
- Send Money to phone/email: *945*6*amount#
Fidelity USSD code for transfer in 2022
Fidelity transfer code is *770#, and it can be used to complete the following transaction:
- Self-recharge: Dial *770*AMOUNT#
- Recharge For A Friend Or Family: Dial *770*PHONE*AMOUNT#
- To transfer funds: Dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Transfer code in 2022
FCMB’s USSD mobile banking code is *329#. They have only a few branches in Nigeria and to use the USSD code, you need to visit any FCMB branch or call their customer care line (+234-1-279-8800) to get your PIN.
- Dial *329*amount# to top-up your mobile phone number
- Dial *329*amount*mobile number# to top-up other mobile number
- Dial *329*amount*account number# to transfer funds.
Jaiz Bank Transfer code in 2022
At the moment, you can only top up your mobile number. *389*301*Amount# is the code to top-up your mobile number from your Jaiz bank account e.g. Top-up your phone with N2,000, all you need to do is dial *389*301*2000# on your registered phone number.
Keystone Bank Transfer code in 2022
Keystone Bank USSD transfer code is *7111#. To transfer money to a Keystone bank and to another bank account, dial *7111*Amount*Account No# and follow the instructions on the screen.
Polaris Bank Transfer code in 2022
*833# is the transfer code for Polaris Bank.
Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line to transfer funds. To create a Polaris Bank account PIN, Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line and follow the prompts to enter your account number. Enter any 4 digit number to be used as the PIN.
Sterling Bank Transfer code in 2022
Sterling Bank’s USSD mobile banking code is *822#. To transfer funds dial *822# and follow the instructions on the screen. It is that simple.
For customers to transfer money from Sterling bank to other banks, dial *822*5*Amount*Account No#. Meanwhile, from Sterling bank to the same bank, dial *822*4*Amount*Account No#