Latest Access Bank USSD code in Nigeria for 2023 – If you use Access Bank and are uncertain of how to manage banking on your smartphone, you need to read this article right away. Did you know that you could now carry out financial operations without physically being at the bank? You can now pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money, check your BVN and even check the balance of your bank account on your mobile device using the Access bank USSD number.
Everything you need to know about the Access Bank USSD number, including how to enable it and use it to check the balance of your bank account, will be covered in this piece. Read on to learn more by continuing to read this account.
The Access Bank USSD code is *901#. Once registered and activated, this code can be used to access a range of services, including:
- Opening an account
- Checking your account balance
- Transferring money to other Access Bank accounts
- Transferring money to other banks in Nigeria
- Recharging your phone
- Paying bills
- Buying airtime for yourself or others
- Updating your BVN
- Requesting loans
- Checking loan balances and repayment dates.
Here is a list of the Access Bank USSD code:
|Transactions||Access Bank USSD Codes|
|Transfer to Access Bank Account||*901*1*Amount* Account Number#|
|Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime Top-Up Self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime Top Up Others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Hotlist ATM Card||*901*11#|
Table of Contents
How To Activate Acess Bank USSD Code Service
To activate your Access Bank USSD code, follow the outlined procedures below.
- Open your phone dialer and dial *901# using the phone number linked to your Access bank account.
- Click on option 2 (Transfer)
- You will then be required to enter the last 6 digits of your Access Bank debit/ATM card. However, if you don’t have an active debit card, you will be required to enter your Date of Birth.
- Next, enter your 10-digit Access bank account number.
- You will then be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN. Enter your preferred 4-digit PIN and confirm the entry in order to authorize the transaction.
With all that successfully done, your Access Bank USSD code has been activated and you can now use it to transfer money, buy airtime, or pay bills.
How To Setup Access Bank Transfer PIN
Learn how to set up your Access Bank transfer PIN and gain seamless control over your banking operations, including transfers and airtime purchases.
Your transfer PIN is a 4-digit code that can consist of any number between 0 and 9. You can create your PIN by following the procedures mentioned above.
But, if you ever need to change or reset your Access Bank transfer PIN, here’s what you should do:
- Dial *901# using the phone number linked to your Access Bank account.
- Opt for “option 4” from the menu presented.
- Enter your old transfer PIN when prompted.
- Then, provide your desired new transfer PIN and confirm it.
How To Transfer Money Via Access Bank Transfer Code
Say goodbye to long bank queues for sending money to your loved ones! Access Bank makes it easy with their transfer code, allowing you to do it from the comfort of your home. Follow the steps below to transfer money via Access Bank’s transfer code:
For transfers to another Access Bank account:
- Dial *901*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#.
- Confirm the recipient’s details.
- Enter your 4-digit transfer PIN and wait for the response via on-screen & SMS.
For transfers to other banks:
- Dial *901*2*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number#.
- Choose the recipient’s bank name from the displayed list of banks.
- Confirm the details and authenticate the transaction by entering your 4-digit security PIN.
e.g if you want to send N5000 to 9999999990 (Access Bank account number) simply dial *901*1*5000*9999999990#. If you want to transfer N5000 to 0000000009 (other banks e.g First Bank), just dial *901*2*5000*0000000009#, select the option for First Bank, and then enter your PIN.
Upon completion of either transfer, you will receive a notification confirming the successful transaction, along with a debit alert SMS. Sometimes, the debit alert may experience a slight delay, but if your transaction is marked successful, rest assured that you’ve been debited, and the alert may arrive shortly after. Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of Access Bank’s transfer code for all your money transfer needs!
How To Use Access Bank USSD Code To Check Balance
*901*5# is the Access Bank code to check your account balance. Once dialled, enter your PIN, and the money you have left in your Access bank account will be displayed on your screen.
- Pick up your phone and dial *901*00#
- Your account balance will then be sent to you, if successful.
- On the other hand, you can also check your balance by dialling *901*5#.
USSD Code to Check Access Bank Account Number
*901# is the Access bank code to check your Acess bank account number on your phone using the phone number linked to your account which must have been registered for the Access USSD mobile banking.
After dialing this code, a menu will pop up on your screen of which you’ll need to select the appropriate options one by one to check your account number.
To make it simple below is a step-by-step guide on how to check your Access bank account number using the USSD code.
- Simply dial *901#
- Select the option for “Other Services“
- Select the “Enquiry Services” option
- Reply with “3” for A/c No Enquiry
- Done! Your Access bank account number will be revealed on your phone.
How To Use Access Bank USSD Code To buy Airtime
- Simply dial *901*Amount# to purchase airtime for yourself. For example, *901*500# for ₦500 airtime regardless of the network.
- Dial *901*Amount*Phone Number# to buy airtime for others like your family and friends. For example, *901*1000# for a ₦1000 airtime top-up for someone.
Access Bank USSD codes (Others)
Access Bank Code for Withdrawal
*903# is the USSD code for Access Bank cardless withdrawal. After dialling the code, select “Money Withdrawal” and follow the prompts.
Access Bank USSD Code for Bill Payments
*901*3# is the Access Bank USSD code to pay bills (e.g., electricity, water, DSTV, GoTV, Startime, etc.).
Access Bank USSD Code to Get Account Statement
*901# is the Access Bank code to get a statement of account. After dialling, select option 4, and then follow the screen instructions.
Access Bank BVN USSD Code
*565*0# is the Access bank code to get/retrieve your BVN.
Access Bank USSD Code to Block ATM Card
*901*11# is the USSD code to block your Access Bank ATM debit card.
USSD Access Bank Code to Block Account
*901*911# is the USSD code on Access Bank for deactivating your account. Just dial the code and follow the screen option.